Our greenhouse gas reduction targets
They were adopted as part of our decision to align ourselves with the 1.5°C trajectory for all our businesses.
- Scopes 1 and 2: 46% reduction in emissions by 2030*.
- On scope 3 upstream and downstream direct, 30% reduction in emissions by 2030*.
- Carbon neutrality by 2050 at the latest
* compared to 2019
Supporting energy transition
Reinforcing safety in existing nuclear power plants, developing plural and renewable energies and improving energy performance are major challenges in a worldwide context of the fight against global warming.
Faced with this strategic social, economic and environmental challenge, Eiffage Group has chosen to implement a three-pronged energy performance policy. We aim to
- continually improve our technical and commercial solutions, integrating energy performance standards into new build and upgrading
- enhance the value of renewable energies
- optimize our own energy performance.
In this way, Eiffage supports clients on their production infrastructure, energy equipment and industrial process projects throughout the world.
Read the Group’s 2022 climate report.
Eiffage's commitment to the future
Eiffage shows its sustainable development policy and actions on its website. Here you'll find the latest content on Eiffage's CSR activities, skills and expertise in sustainable cities and infrastructure.
Eiffage Group strategy
Eiffage’s ten-year commitment to the climate
For over ten years, in our position as integrator for cities and sustainable infrastructure, we have been aware of the challenges involved in achieving sustainable growth. Together with our customers, suppliers and partners, we are mobilizing all our skills to contribute to the ecological transition. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and conserving the living environment.